Rabu, 29 April 2015

Tugas Kuliah ( Bahasa Inggris )

Tugas Bahasa Inggris. Dosen Ibu Dra. Hj. gaya Tridinanti, M.Ed.

My name  is Yos Hendra Saputra
English Present Continuous positive, negative, Question TRANSFER
Transfer
1.Beni are sewing pants now
2.Now, we discuss the current accounting
  1. 3.What is this? When you read
4.Father talking on the phone at this time


Transfer
, 1 (+) My mother is reading a magazine now (-) My mother is not reading magazines
, 2 (+) Mr.Yohannes teaching English (-) Mr.Yohannes not teach English
, 3 (+) Desi sleep (-) Desi not Sleep
, 4 (+) Father is eating lunch in the cafeteria (-) you did not eat lunch in the cafeteria
, 5 (+) Joko is to drink a glass of water (-) joko not drink a glass of water
, 6 (+) we watch TV, now (-) we do not watch TV


Transfer
1.What are you doing?
2.Why weight is my job?
3.Can I asked for a vacation?
4How much salary can I?
5.What you do not like longer working?English Present Tense Questions exercises 1,2,3, and transfer
Exercise 1
1.Does your country make a car? no, because my country has not been able to
2.Does which largers CAMPANIES in your products export to various countries? yes, establish the field of food
3.how many people you work or study with? I know
4.do you know internationally famous products from your country? Yes, I know batik
5.does you have a university town? yes UNSRI University, Tridinanti University, Bina Dharma University and more


Exercise 2
1.Do you come from Spain? -D
2. What time does the bar close? Pool? -H
3.Do you have an umbrella? -E
4.Dou meeing you have tomorrow? -B
5.Do you know a good restaurant? -C
6.Does hotel has a pool that? -F
7.Do you often come to Paris? -A
8.Where you usually go on Holiday? -G


Exercise 3
1.Where you come from?
2.WHere your work?
3.What Papelaras Valles whether the company is making the processing of paper?
4.How many peoplen that your company employ?
5.What are you just one plant?


Transfer
1.Where you come from?
2.WHere your work?
3.Where address your company?
4.How many people are not companies hiring?
5.What your position in the company?
Regional 6.What your company?
English Present Tense Negative exercises 1,2,3, and transfer
Exercise 1
1, the management does not employ many people
2.The company did not improve in the new factory
3.I do not work in the oil industry
4.they do not want to INVEST in research
5.my friends do not like to work. For a drug company
6, you do not understand what I say


Exercise 2
1. we do not manufacture finished products
2. we do not advertise on TV
3.The Company did not sponsor sports
4.I do not like fish
5.Nako SA does not process written orders for good
6.Cable plc does not ship products by rail
7.we not dealing with Latin America
8.you not live in the apartment


Exercise 3
TL
Dear,
I would like to tell your readers some facts about the teal ltd.the Company does not use chemical dyes in the products or bleach to make our materials management white.the not encourage the use of company car.We not allow staff to park private cars on company promises.we not burn our trash and we do not throw glass or paper.
Confidence


PJ Teal
Managing Director (Teal Ltd)


Transfer
1.Rini not go to school by bus
2.my sister not to eat rice every morning
3.he not stay in Palembang
4.they not learn English with
5.he not get money easily
6.Yohannes not work in the officeEnglish "to" (2) transfer
Transfer
My name yOHANNES, I worked in a company engaged in the production of spring bed, I worked for 2 years for active and passive one year ago, and I now work as a distributor of plastic.English Present Tense 1,2,3 positive exercise, and transfer
Exercise 1
1.I live in the city
2. You work for a multinational company
3.he / she / it is to learn a foreign language
4.we / you / they make better products
5.the company traveling for work
6.our research department to develop new sollutions
Exercise 2
    In the evening train home Iget -D    In the afternoon my PA Give me the letter to sign -E    At 8 o'clock I arrived at the office-C    At 10 o'clock we have a meeting-A    We usually have lunch with customer-B


Exercise 3
Atsuko Kiyoto is living in Tokyo.she is a freelance journalist.she often travel to countries.
In London and Paris he was like visiting friends.she usually for newspapers and magazines and he makes sometimes televisin programmes.she usually stay in a FOUR STAR HOTEL and he often ate at the upscale restaurant.she never drink wine, eer, or alcohol
Transfer
Zubair bin Abdullahlive in yaman.he working for multinational compay.he frequently travels to Orther province.in south Sumatra and west Sumatra he is the local language studies
He usually feel confused nd he wrote sometimes difficult and read language.but him happy
He occasionally slept olways night.because read Novel.
Flay Tomorrow.he yaman.good bye to South Sumatra and West Sumatra
English "to" (2) the exercise 1,2, and 3
Exercise 1
HL: have you been to Amsterdam before (Present Prefect Question) -1
JF: Yes, I've been here on business (Positive Present perfect) -2Iwas in Telecomunicition exhibition in June (Past Positive) -3 are you here instead of (Past Question) -4?
HL: No, I do not (Past Negative) -5 I not been here before (Present negative prefect) -6.we were on holiday in June (Past Positive) -7 ..
JF: Where?
HL: Mexico.Have you are there (Present Prefect Question) -8?
JF: Yes, I've been to Mexico (Present Positive perfect) -9 I was there in March (Past Positive) -10
Exercise 2
DELCO Ltd.
16-20 East Mount Road, Lincoln LN3 5RT
November 6-2015
Dear Mary,
Last week Tom and Paula were here for a meeting.
It was very useful.they been here for two days.
We are to Osloin last few days.we were there for a meeting with the Norwegian colleagues.Arne Sillesen we are very interested in our ideas.until now I am not satisfied with project.now I
See you next week
Good luck
Sandy Peel


Exercise 3
From: ipcs3@cc.uat.es
Posted: mon November 28 15:40
Subject: Short Bros
Dear Frances,
I'm sorry I was not at the meeting yesterday.I not in the office this week.Tom and I were at a conference London.we scale.
I'm very busy recently.was short sisters happy with the contract? They are in contact at this time?
Please contact me via email tomorrow.
Thank you


JuanitoEnglish "to" exercise 2.3, and transfer
Exercise 2
1.This is an engineer Dave King.he This
2.My name Pieere Lapin.he is sales manager
3.Mary and Hans is from department.they're computer programers.
4.This is Naomi Cox.the manager're a research scientist
Johann Franz 5.hello my name and he Thomas Doll.we're of Salzburg.
6.ah, Franz and Thomas! They are very welcome
7.This is our very great office.it
Exercise 3
Axdal Electronics is a world leader in control system.we is a supplier for manufacturs industry.car thecar only customers.we we also supplier to the international company.our custoers industry.AE is at the head of the United States, Japan and Europe.Our executive Paul Axdal.we is a family company and business is very good, said paul
Transfer
My name Yose, some friend's.they the rais, ruwin, tio, iin, and yuda. we always compact and highly understood.our hobbies are volleyball ball.
English "to" Exercise 1
Exercise 1
Ph: Hello, I am peter hay (present positive) -1where that youfrom (Question now) -2
Jf: Our form of Seattle in the United States (present positive) -3
Ph: Oh, you're American (question now) -4?
Jf :. Iam (present positive) -5, but Arnold did not (negative present) -6
Aw: I, m form Austria (present positive) -7, but we're from the same company, inter Corp. (present positive) -8
Ph: oh yes, inter Corp., what is your name (Question now) -9
Jf: my name is Jane field (now positive) -10 It was Arnold Weiss (positive present) -11
Ph: nice to meet you .are you banking (Question PRESENT) -12?
Aw: no, we do not (negative present) -13, we in the insurance (positive present) -1421 April 2015
FRIENDS
Smile ..Your smile makes me happy.when we laugh together.I fell happy when we share the pain.because you are my best friend.sometimes I fell sad because u make me hear.but I know you'llbe my best friend.
Friends ..thanks erevything enemy.erevything tou can do and do it for me.I LOVE U ALL.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar